Whether it is a your first server or are working to harness the latest datacentre advancements, Windows Server 2016 brings the latest cloud-inspired technologies to the everyday businesses. New and enhanced features can help make the most of existing resources so that you can spend more time focused on bringing new solutions, services and experiences to their own.
We understand that your IT needs are diverse and critical therefore we ensure when we offer our server support for Windows Server 2016 to
- Control costs while meeting service-level expectations
- Protect corporate data and maintain regulatory compliance
- Manage the explosion in apps, devices, and data
- Reduce timeon routine tasks to focus on strategic priorities
- Maintain availability of applications and data
- Enable users to work anywhere, anytime - and share resources
- Enable consistent experiences across devices
- Respond with agility to mounting opportunities and requirements
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
The rapidly changing world of business demands a new style of IT which we offer using the latest Microsoft technology offering Windows Server 2016.
On the backdrop of the technology trends, SMB leaders experience their own business demands, goals and the challenges of how to best leverage technology for growth.
- Accelerating shift to cloud services
- Expanding quantity of data
- Increasing mobility and bring your own devices trends
- Growing demand for business analytics
- Customer satisfaction
- Operational / Cost efficiency
- Employee productivity
- Managing risk
- Deliver on security and compliance expectations
- Mitigate IT staff and skill resources constraints
- Optimize IT budgets
- Improve IT agility
Today’s small business owners face daily challenges in running their businesses, and one of the more difficult challenges can include managing an IT infrastructure. We designed Windows Server 2016 to help…
Safeguard your business:
Microsoft technologies have protections built-in to help safeguard data across devices and apps onsite or in the cloud, help you recover from business disruptions.
Improve IT efficiency & productivity:
To help deliver increased efficiency and maximize your IT investment, Microsoft’s technology gives you the business tools of a much larger company, at the right price.
Ready for the cloud:
Whether you are moving to the cloud now or in the future; Get the best of both worlds, Microsoft technologies are design for hybrid cloud IT environments.
Safeguard Your Business
- Maintain latest anti-malware and anti-virus with built-in Windows Defender
- Reduce access risks using Just Enough & Just in Time administration
- Secures Windows Server environment from malware and tampering using Secure Boot
- Protect sensitive data and files regardless of location with Shielded Virtual Machines
Improve IT Efficiency & Productivity
- Improve server efficiency using virtual machines, and Windows Containers
- Increase uptime and availability with built-in disaster recovery with enhanced clusters and replication
- Improve Remote Desktop Services with enhanced performance and graphic support
- Expanded capabilities in Storage Spaces Direct provides resiliency and reduced costs
Midsize organizations face many of the same challenges as their larger counterparts when it comes to resource management. These challenges include resource bottlenecks, overload and difficulty in balancing high demand for IT resources with actual resource capacity.
Doing more with less has been a theme for IT for years. Remain cost competitive in IT needs while still getting the same style of computing advantages that larger businesses are beginning to experience today.
Be Ready for the Cloud
- Improve infrastructure agility through workload mobility using virtual machines and containers
- Build scalable storage capacity with easy to use Azure Storage Services
- Reduce complexity of managing user identity & security across devices in on-premises and cloud scenarios using Azure AD and Microsoft Intune
- Simplify management of on-premises and cloud server infrastructure with Azure remote server management
Extending into the cloud should expand your options without adding significant complexity. You can take advantage of storage, backup, and workload options with increased efficiency and reduced effort.
With a broad range of new features and enhancements, Windows Server 2016 was designed to meet customer needs of today and in the future.
Here is a deeper look into exactly what features we provide to help customers increase security, improve efficiency, and get ready for the cloud.
To Safeguard their business:
Just in time & Just enough Administration: JEA adds in role definitions, virtual accounts, and several other improvements to make it an easy and practical way to set up and automate those restrictions for IT personnel, locking down your management endpoints
Windows Defender for malware protection: is malware protection that immediately and actively protects Windows Server 2016 against known malware and can regularly update antimalware definitions through Windows Update
Trusted/Secure boot: Trusted Boot provides security beyond the operating system, ensuring the OS is not compromised
Shielded virtual machines: which enable isolation between the underlying host and virtual machines, help protect resources in shared environments
Host Guardian Services: a new Windows Server role that helps identify trusted hosts
To Improve IT Efficiency and Productivity:
Nano Server – just enough OS: just enough OS delivers reduced OS footprint enables higher density and performance in virtualized environments. Reduced attack surface and servicing requirements – 93% fewer critical bulletins, 80% fewer reboots
Enhanced Containers: WS Containers provide application isolation through process and namespace isolation technology. A Windows Server container shares a kernel with the container host and all containers running on the host. Hyper-V Containers – expand on the isolation provided by Windows Server Containers by running each container in a highly optimized virtual machine. In this configuration the kernel of the container host is not shared with the Hyper-V Containers. Both of which will be deployable using Docker APIs and the Docker client
Stretch clusters: Nodes in stretched clusters can now be grouped based on their physical location (site). Cluster site-awareness enhances key operations during the cluster lifecycle such as failover behavior, placement policies, heart-beating between the nodes and quorum behavior.
Rolling cluster OS upgrades: enables an administrator to upgrade the operating system of the cluster nodes without stopping the Hyper-V or the Scale-Out File Server workloads. Using this feature, the downtime penalties against Service Level Agreements (SLA) can be avoided.
Storage Spaces Direct: allows you to use standard servers with local storage to build highly available and scalable software defined storage. Windows Server 2016 will also include Storage QoS and Storage Replica, giving you synchronous storage replication for affordable business continuity and disaster recovery strategies.
- Storage replica
- Storage Quality of Service
- Remote Desktop Services
To Get the Ready for the Cloud
Encrypted Virtual Machines and Containers: which enable isolation between the underlying host and virtual machines, help protect resources in shared environments.
Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Azure Site Recovery: Built-in features, such as compression, encryption, longer retention, and bandwidth throttling, help boost IT efficiency
Azure Active Directory: Is a multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service
RSMT Azure Remote Server Management Tools: Server management tools offer a set of web-based GUI and command line tools to manage Windows Servers, providing rapid access to on premises infrastructure alongside your Azure resources
Operations Manager Suite: Gain control over any hybrid cloud. Manage and protect Windows Server with our cost-effective, all-in-one cloud IT management solution.